- Active Protection - Designed for active use, highly flexible, damage protection.
- Military-Grade Material - Virtually indestructible film used by the military to protect aircraft surfaces.
- Invisible Ultra Clear - Advanced optical material is used to ensure you get the highest visibility on your screen.
- Easy Application - Installation is done by "wet application" which allows you to re-position the film as many times on the surface unlike typical screen protectors.
- Bubble Free and Anti-Yellowing - Advanced polymer adhesive is used to prevent the forming of air bubbles and discoloration.
- No Sticky Residue - Film from your screen leaves no sticky residue.
ALL Screens Get Damaged:
Despite the grade of glass, screens still scratch or get damaged. Even so-called unscratchable glass still get scratched. Our tests have proven that no type of screen is invulnerable from damage
Damage Comes From Anywhere / Anytime:
New tech devices such as smartwatches or phones are expensive. Even placing it in a pocket or purse can ruin it. Don’t risk damaging your tech by not protecting it.
Why Use RinoGear SHIELD?
Tested Under Harsh Active Conditions:
Our screen protectors are put to harsh and extreme conditions by runners, hikers, cyclists, and the like. It can most definitely handle regular wear & tear even if you’re not active.
• RinoGear film
• Microfiber cleaning cloth
• Installation assist card
• Detailed instructions
Includes a LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS for film replacements for the life of your device.
All orders are shipped Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm PST
Shipping and handling fees are calculated at checkout. Orders are sent out via USPS First Class or UPS Ground, depending on the size of the order.
A flat shipping & handling fee per item will be charged for orders shipped OUTSIDE of the United States. International flat rate orders are sent via USPS International First Class Mail. Residents outside of the USA must determine and pay any tax charged by customs. Delivery timeframes for each international country may vary. Please contact your local post office for details.
Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
At RinoGear.com, we are proud of our products and hope you are satisfied with your purchase.
We prioritize your complete satisfaction, and if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will happily accept returns of packages within 30 days of the sale date. If the item is in resalable condition, we will issue a full refund (minus the shipping fee).
To be eligible for a return, the product must not be damaged, and it must be in the same condition as when it was first delivered and in the original box and/or packaging. We will refund the amount paid for the returned item to the original payment method once it has been received at our warehouse.
Returned products must be undamaged, in their original condition, and contain all original contents. If any of these conditions are not met, a minimum 20% restocking fee may be deducted from the total refund.
- Please note that only items purchased directly from RinoGear.com will be eligible for return. If you have purchased RinoGear-branded products from an authorized reseller other than RinoGear.com, please contact them for their own refund/return policies. Our policies do not cover orders or products that have been purchased from different channels or websites.
- The following products will be considered "non-resalable" if any of the conditions below occur:
- Damaged packaging
- Protective films on the case is removed
- Missing content from original packaging
Screen Protector Film & Glass
- Non-resalable when removed from original packaging
- Non-resalable when removed from original packaging
Screen protectors and other accessories may have some exceptions to the return policy. For further assistance, please contact Customer Support.
Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges, except in circumstances where we or the manufacturer are at fault, such as a manufacturing defect or if we sent the wrong item.
We offer a 90-day warranty for any defective products purchased from our store. For more details, please visit our Terms and Conditions page. If you have received a defective item, please contact our Customer Support Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RinoGear Limited Warranty
RinoGear Store and its affiliated companies worldwide warrant RinoGear products against defects in material or workmanship for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase of the product by a consumer. If a material or workmanship defect arises during the warranty period, we will repair the RinoGear product using new or refurbished parts, or replace the RinoGear product with a new or refurbished RinoGear product.
Please note that our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear caused by product use, damages made by misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse, or other abnormal usage, use of the product other than for its intended purpose, damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance, the product that has been modified or altered, any product that is not manufactured by RinoGear, or the replacement or cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of our product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear caused by product use
- Damages caused by:
- Lack of care
- Other abnormal usage
- Use of the product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Modification or alteration of the product
- Use of any non-RinoGear product in connection with the product (including, without limitation, any product not manufactured by RinoGear)
Exclusions and Limitations
Except for the limited warranty expressly set forth above or to the extent restricted or prohibited by applicable law, RinoGear expressly disclaims all other warranties express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. We are not liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages for breach of any warranty of any type on this product.
RinoGear's Limited Warranty excludes coverage for misuse, accident, or abuse, damages to non-RinoGear products, shipping or other return-related costs, or incidental or consequential damages. Some states may not allow this exclusion or limitation, so it may not apply to you. To obtain warranty service, contact email@example.com for specific instructions.
Please note that this policy only covers initially defective products, such as those that arrive chipped, broken, or ripped. Defects caused by incidents such as installation failure, carelessness, or damage by the user cannot be covered by warranty. If the product was part of a combo package, we will only replace the defective item and not the entire package, in which the replacement is a one-time offer.
To reduce waste and environmental harm, all replacements will be shipped via Package Free Unit (PFU). If you need to make a warranty replacement request due to a defective product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT
It's easy! To return a product, simply contact us at email@example.com for instructions and assistance.
We recommend purchasing tracking for your package in case it is lost or damaged in transit, as RinoGear cannot be held responsible for such occurrences.
After receiving your returned item, we will evaluate its condition and process your refund, which may take up to 7 business days.
Please note that a minimum 20% restocking fee may be applied to returned products that are not in their original packaging, missing contents, or in used condition. RinoGear is not responsible for return postage fees unless the item is defective or incorrect.
We do not offer exchanges, as all returns are automatically refunded.